Once upon a time there was a sweet little girl. She always wore a red velvet cloak - a gift from her favourite grandmother. That's why everyone called her the Little Red Riding Hood. In a beautiful sunny morning her mother sent her to bring a basket full of food to her grandmother, who was ill, but lived alone on the other side of the forest. As had been told by her mother, the girl walked down and kept to the main path. Suddenly a wolf appeared from behind a tree. Little Red Riding Hood didn't know that he was fierce beast and she wasn't afraid. They walked together and the girl told sincerely where she was going. The bad wolf suggested that she should pick a bunch of flowers for her grandmother. While the little girl was stopping here and there to pick some beautiful flowers, she got deeper and deeper into the forest and the wolf took to his heels. As he took a shortcut, he got fast to the grandmother's house and knocked on the door.
- Who is it? - The old woman asked.
- It's me, grandma, Little Red Riding Hood - the wolf answered in a soft voice.
- Lift the latch and get in! - Called out the grandmother - I am too weak to get up.
The wolf lifted the latch, pounced on the ill old woman and devoured her. Then he put on her clothes as well as her cap, lay in her bed and waited for the Little Red Riding Hood. Shortly after that the little girl arrived. She was very surprised by the strange look of her grandmother and said:
- Grandma, what big ears you have!
- So I can hear you better, my child.
- Grandma, what big eyes you have!
- So I can see you better.
- Grandma, what a big mouth you have! - The little girl exclaimed even more surprised.
- So I can eat you - the wolf growled and pounced on the Little Red Riding Hood.
When he devoured her too, overate, the beast fell asleep and began to snore very loud. Hunters were just passing nearby the house, when they heard the snoring and peered into the house. They saw the wolf and when they were about to shoot him, they saw that his tummy was wiggling. They took scissors and cut open the belly of the wolf. The Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother came out alive out of his belly. Everyone celebrated their happy salvation.